Mark Saran, AAMS®, AIF®
Executive Vice President
Mark Saran is Executive Vice President of North Shore Private Asset Management. Mark has over thirty-years of experience in the investment business, and is responsible for managing investment portfolios for both individual and institutional clients.
After seven years with Raymond James & Associates in Lake Forest, Mark merged his investment advisory business with North Shore. Saran now serves as an investment adviser representative of the firm. As well, Mark is a general securities representative with Harbor Financial Services, an unaffiliated broker-dealer.*
- Senior Vice President for Raymond James & Associates
- Executive Vice President for North Star Investment Services
- Edward Jones & Company
- Northern Trust Securities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business from Augustana College
- M.B.A. Degree from Dominican University in River Forest, IL
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
Mark resides in Lake Forest, Illinois with his wife Debbie, where they raised their three children. Mark has been involved with many philanthropic and charitable endeavors including United WayLake Forest/Lake Bluff, Most Blessed Trinity Academy, Lake Forest High School Foundation andChurch of St. Mary - Parish Council.